Prices and currencies displayed at checkout are final. Tranzap does not charge extra transaction fees. If you are paying for your order with an international credit or debit card, the price displayed in your card statement may vary in accordance with exchange rates. Your bank or card issuer may also charge additional foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or card issuer regarding any fees incurred. Note: Tranzap does not store or have access to your payment details.
Tranzap makes every effort to supply the Products listed in your order confirmation. In some situations, however, we will need to cancel your order. For example, (1) the item is no longer in stock; (2) the item is no longer being produced; (3) there is a price fluctuation; or (4) a Third Party notifies Tranzap that cancellation is necessary. If this is the case, Tranzap will cancel your order, notify you of the cancellation, and timely refund the money you have paid toward the Order. Unless the case involves violations of applicable national law, refund of the money you have paid toward an order will be the extent of Tranzap liability to you for a cancelled order.
Tranzap products purchased on Tranzap.co.uk come with a 30 days limited warranty, in compliance with UK consumer laws, starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the product as originally supplied and does not cover, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
To make a claim, present your original proof of purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product and photo evidence of the product’s defect to Tranzap customer support at http://tranzap.originsoftware.co.uk/contact.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Tranzap.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects.
- Products that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary use and tear.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by Tranzap.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Products not purchased from Tranzap.co.uk
- Repair conducted by un-official repair centres.
Please contact Tranzap Customer Support for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty.
Return and Refund Policy
To return an item, please submit a request at http://tranzap.originsoftware.co.uk/contact
Tranzap products are made to the highest standards and undergo rigorous testing. If you are not satisfied with your Tranzap product for any reason, you may request a return within 15 calendar days of delivery. Once we approve your request and receive the product, we will give you a full refund within 7 working days.
*Must be in as-new condition and in the original packaging.
In accordance with the U.K. Consumer Rights Act 2015, any goods that are not (1) of satisfactory quality; (2) fit for their given purpose; or (3) as described, may be returned free of charge within 15 days of delivery. Please submit a ticket describing the problem with your product. In order to be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 15 days and describe in detail how the goods were defective, damaged, or materially different. We may choose not to accept returns in these circumstances:
- Defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear and tear or incorrect installation after purchase.
- Price fluctuations being the sole reason for return.
In all cases, we will inspect the product and verify the fault. To qualify for a replacement or refund, products must be in "as new" condition and, with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product returned is deemed to have been damaged.
Once you've contacted Tranzap customer support and requested a return:
- You will receive and be required to submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Print out the RMA form and place it inside of the shipping package you're returning.
- Include all items from your original shipment including documentation.
Orders are shipped within 1 business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of Tranzap. In such cases, customers will be informed in advance separately.
All goods are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
Tranzap will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached "order being prepared" status.
Shipping is calculated based on shipping address, shipping method and weight.
Please note that all delivery dates are estimates only.
Disclaimer: Please note that guaranteed one-day shipping will not be available in the following circumstances: (i) customer schedules delivery at a fixed time; (ii) customer provides incomplete or incorrect address information; (iii) customer is not home at the time of delivery; (iv) customer requests self-pickup at a post office; and (v) extreme weather conditions or other force majeure events. Tranzap reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Events beyond Reasonable Control
Neither party will be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond their reasonable control (wars, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, etc.).
We retain our rights to take action at any time in the event of failure to comply with these terms.
We reserve the right to update this document at any time without prior notification.
This document was last updated on 03/01/2019